Monday 29 April 2013

Best Friends

I'll be honest and say that I truly believe I do not have any best friends. Though there are many people that have come very close, and even a few that I have called my best friend, I believe that nobody in my life is worthy of such a title. I don't feel like any body knows who I really am. And I truly don't feel like anybody wants to know who I am. I think that sometimes I'm fun to be around, my friends tell me I am hilarious, but nobody truly wants to be around me.. And frankly, I don't blame them. I don't really want to be around me either. But I don't really have a choice. For now I'll just have to put up with the people that think they know everything, and allow them to feel close to me, but I'd be lying if I said I had a best friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment